Today’s topic is: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now.
1) Listening to Marissa read. Now I admit there are days when her b & d reversal drives me up the wall or she doesn’t feel up to it so she doesn’t try and we butt heads. BUT, those days we sit outside on the porch swing and she reads me a 5-10 page book with little to no help. Those days I am beaming.
2) Fall. Summer isn’t quite over and I know that but we have had a few day where you could smell fall coming and I can hardly wait
3) Opening my canned good cabinet that is now almost full thanks to the 23 pints of pasta sauce I made yesterday. I look in that cabinet and I see a whole lot of love, and good food
4) Fight club (small accountability group) I have been wanting to do one for a while and I am so excited that God put the people together and we are getting started this week
5) Listening to Emily talk. Over the past few months she has really been expressing herself more. This has been funny, dramatic and adorable sometimes all at the same time.
What makes you happy?